Hibachi-Style Fried Rice Recipe Servings: 4-6
2 cups previously cooked long-grain white rice
1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
1/4 cup peas
1/4 lb of devined shrimp
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
1 tablespoon CBD Escape Oil, or sesame oil for frying
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Instructions: - Prepare white rice using instructions on packaging, let cool and set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop all vegetables into finely chopped pieces, set aside in prep bowls.
- To make the “peanut butter sauce,” place butter in microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften, stir in soy sauce and garlic powder until mixed. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, bring CBD Escape Oil to just under high heat.
- Fry one egg until no longer runny and break into small pieces using the tip of a spatula.
- Add vegetables to the wok and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add rice and stir in “peanut butter” sauce until well mixed and fully coated. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. Serve immediately.